Prosthesis Cranial Wigs
Prosthesis Cranial Wigs
LuxTresses Hair was established in March 2018 with the primary purpose of making cranial wigs with 100% virgin human hair to help women with medical conditions. These conditions include chemotherapy, alopecia totalis, alopecia areata, trichotillomania, and other conditions resulting in hair loss. Multiple studies show that these conditions affect how a woman views themselves resulting in a low self confidence and higher chance of getting anxiety or self- criticism.Our goal here in LuxTresses Hair is make sure that every woman will feel empowered as we provide them options to explore the fun and confidence of having good hair day, every day. We make it our priority to know our clients needs, therefore, we assist our clients on their definition of beauty through the various blends of hair we offer from conception to completion.
What Is a Cranial Prosthesis ?
A hair prosthesis (or cranial prosthesis) is a custom-made wig
specifically designed for patients who have experienced hair loss as a
result of medical conditions or treatments; such as but not limited to Alopecia
Areata, Alopecia Totalis, Trichotillomania, Chemotherapy, or any other clinical disease or treatment resulting in hair loss. Cranial prosthesis also known as medical wig is different from fashion wig, it is designed with a specific goal - to make sure it will fit the wearer`s head comfortably even when moving around by using high quality materials and natural hair.
Benefits of Cranial Prosthesis
- Doctors have been prescribing Hair prosthesis since the 1950s. It helps protect against disease-weakened immune systems from the sun, and to regulate body temperature
- It helps empower people to confidently express their individuality through unlimited wig options they can try
- It helps create countless looks and hairstyles almost instantly!
- If used correctly ,it can help grow the hair, protecting it from over manipulation, breakage and weather conditions.
- No surgery involved
Why Choose LuxTresses Cranial Prosthesis ?
The process of dealing with hair loss can be emotionally traumatic and hard to deal with. At Luxtresses Cranial Wigs we have compassionate representatives whom work daily with clients who are experiencing hair loss. We strive to find the best solution that will make you feel comfortable and help you transition into a hair system that will look and feel natural .We make sure that the process is done under the care of certified cranial specialist
- Our products and services are covered by many insurance companies!
- We provide high quality products and services
- We deliver the same natural-looking hairline as our Luxtresses Units!
- All Hair Prosthesis are Breathable/Ventilated!
- Comfortable around the ears (memory foam in selected units)!
- Perfect Fit/Mold Creation included for selected units
- Lasts up to 3 years plus some with proper maintenance!
- We help you with maintenance
- 4-6 week hair system maintenance included for selected units!
- Scalp Scrub, Shampoo/Conditioning for hair unit,
- We assist our clients on their definition of beauty
- Can be dyed, shampooed/conditioned, straightened/curled and swimming is allowed!
- Customer service at its best!
- Our clients are our top most priority, we aim to empower you with options that medical wigs can provide to help you express yourself confidently!
Luxtresses Cranial Wigs is happy to help you submit your claim with your insurance company. Here are a few things you should know:
- Most insurance companies will either cover or reimburse your Cranial Prosthesis. Coverage depends on the terms, benefits and exclusions of your individual insurance policy. We highly suggest checking your insurance benefit first to get an idea about your coverage, deductible and other requirements.
- Insurance benefits may vary depending on the coverage, make sure to provide your diagnosis when you talk to your insurance provider to check if it will be covered by your policy.
- We strongly suggest getting your diagnosis code during your consultation with your doctor as it will help your insurance specialist check if it's covered by your policy. Always record important details of your insurance conversation such as date and time of call, reference number and the name of the representative.
- Not all insurance policies cover medical diagnosis related to hair loss. Luxetresses Hair also accepts HSA/FSA and CareCredit for items and services your doctor deems a medical necessity.
Want to know more about Cranial Prosthesis insurance? Contact us!